Hello and thank you for visiting my site. I’m Hannah Morris, an Educational Psychologist working with children aged 3 to 16 years.
Hannah will be accepting new referrals from August 25th.
Prior to training as an Educational Psychologist, I was an Early Years Teacher. On a voluntary basis I was previously a Youth Leader, Childline Telephone Counsellor, Trustee for the NSPCC and an online Advisor for the charity Scope. I am currently a Governor for a primary school and Leader of a parent and toddler playgroup.
I work with families and schools in Hertfordshire, North West London, and parts of Essex, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. An assessment will give you a clear understanding of your child’s learning, behaviour and development, as well as help your child to know their strengths and why they may find some things difficult at school. Recommendations are made for how your child can be supported to make progress.
I have over 13 years experience in assessing children’s strengths and difficulties, providing written recommendations for how to help with learning, behaviour and development. The children I work with attend a variety of educational settings, including mainstream, independent, specialist and additionally resourced provisions. I also offer consultancy services, training for education settings, charities and extra-curricular organisations, and deliver online SEN Bitesize courses for parents and carers.
I qualified as an Educational Psychologist, with distinction, at the Institute of Education in 2006. Previously, I worked with a Corporate Parenting Team, to help raise the educational achievement of children in care. I have also co-ordinated a Local Authority Anti-Bullying Strategy.
Professional memberships and registrations:
- Associate fellow of the British Psychological Society with Chartered Status
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council as a Practitioner Psychologist
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate
- Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice
- Association of Educational Psychologists
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Registered under the Data Protection Act with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016) and the subsequent UK Data Protection Bill (2018)
- Insured for professional indemnity